Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help -, problems with cladding and panel ...

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
andrius.pas
804 Views, 5 Replies

Need help -, problems with cladding and panel ...

Hello, everybody. I need quick advice:

I'm using RSA pro 2012 x64 (25.0.5.3857) student version and having problems with claddings, panel drawing and load distribution regions.
I am unable to make any cladding, all what I get istransparent  auxiliary objects, don't matter, what shape i'm drawing.

Secondly, sometimes then I draw panels, ROBOT makes panel, but it's transparent, don't matter what display options or thickness I choose.

And finally, then I send my project to my classmate, (with x86 RSA pro 2012 version 25.0.0), he makes claddings and sends to me I can't genereate load distribution regions. Even if I ignore bars at load distribution options, I get forces ignored bars.

I tried to Install service pack 5, but I get message, that I'm using the up-to-date program version. I am using Windows XP pro x64. Don't have time to download 2013 ROBOT...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Create a small model where this situation can be seen and attach it to the message so that we can check what have you done Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
andrius.pas
in reply to: andrius.pas

take a look. This time panel created sucessfully, sometimes I just need to restart Robot to draw Panels and openings.

However I was still unable to create claddings. I ignored TRON 60x5 bars at that umbrella, and random bars at frame structure, but nothing happens - nor the loads come to columns from claddings (I should have created another load case to see that, just delete self weight load from structure to see that) nor load distribution regions were created...

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
andrius.pas

Wanted to download RSAP 2013 and saw, that SP3 for windows xp x64 pro is required (mine is SP2) .

Can't see what are the requirements for 2012 version, but may this be the reason?

By the way - is there RSAP 2013 x64 version at student software sector? Because I only available to download 32bit version

Message 5 of 6

Please check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Not-a-Body-get-AGAIN/m-p/3289851/

and follow the recommendation from the message 4 (switch off use of the geometrical kenel).

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 6
andrius.pas

Nope, that did not help me. Anyways, thanks for trying to help...
What helped me, was updating to 2013 RSAP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report