Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing characteristic values at the end of modal analysis

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nicolas.criniere
135 Views, 1 Reply

Missing characteristic values at the end of modal analysis

Excuse me for speaking bad English.

I am using ROBOT 2014 for the design of a 2 storey building.

I made a model with bars for columns and beams, and shells (i am not sure of that English term) for slabs and walls, all in reinforced concrete.

The meshing could be made with the Delaunay method. As recommanded I consolidated the meshing and fixed it before launching the calculation.

As shown in the attached screen view, at the end of the modal analysis ROBOT says that the "Number of missing characteristic values = 3". Then it is proposed to go on, save the results or ignore warnings.

I tryed with other parameters for the modal analysis : 100 instead of 200 modes, 40 instead of 50 iterations. In that case, I obtained only 1 missing characteristic value.

Why do I obtain these messages ? What shall I do to go further in my design ?

Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Please check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Eigenvalues/td-p/3201388

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report