Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh Deleting

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2680 Views, 3 Replies

Mesh Deleting

For some reason, when I undertake 'local mesh deleting' the model has stopped deleting the nodes created on line elements.  Any idea why this might be?

Regards,

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

This happens when these nodes were actually created in the different way (e.g. bar division rather than meshing) or have some additional attributes assigned (e.g. supports).

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

sorry sir.

when i run my model i forgot to put wind simulation .. than i didnot found wind simulation icon ???

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

I'm not sure if I understand the situation correctly. Is it that you cannot find the way to access this option in Robot? If so try Loads > Wind Loads Simulation > Generate Wind Loads commands.

If one or more of these posts answered your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report