Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
MARIOSZISSIMATOS5169
522 Views, 3 Replies

Licence Transfer

Hi,

I am an ARSA pro 2010 user (Standalone - Locked licence type). I am using the software on my office desktop and I need to install it on my laptop too. I have a problem activating the software on my laptop ("serial number is not valid"), although I was informed by the local dealer (Greece) that I can. I tried to transer the licence to my laptop but when I use the transfer utility to export the licence I get the same error message.

I would appreciate a quick solution to my problem as I need to work on my laptop over the weekend.

Thank you in advance,

Marios Zissimatos
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Pease attach screen shot with error message, and write your serial number for us to check.

But I am afraid you have to register Service Request either by Subscription Center or thru dealer.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 4

I attach the error message (containing Serial Number).

I also tried to register through my Autodesk account but I get the same message.

Besides this forum I requested help by e-mailing at the following address:

authcodes@autodesk.com

Message 4 of 4

You can not log in to subscription center because your subscription has expired
authcodes@autodesk.com  This is the correct e-mail address to report this problem

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report