Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclined pane on wind load.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
EduRJ
414 Views, 3 Replies

Inclined pane on wind load.

Hello,

I´m studying a structure with inclined column so the wind load is much important.

However, I can´t select inclined panels to generate the automatic wind load. There are a way to apply the wind load or the projection of it without a manual calcul? wind load incline panel.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Rafacascudo
in reply to: EduRJ

Edu , da Audax??

de qq maneira ,tb sou do Rio.

Tá esquisito esses painéis das lajes aí atravessando as paredes.Voce modelou como shell(elementos finitos) ou cladding??

Pra selecionar fica mais facil se vc mandar aparecer o contôrno dos painéis (Display/panels/Panel contours).

Vc tá sabendo que essa geração automatica de carga de vento é de acôrdo com a norma francesa ,né?

Translating

It´s weird to see the slab panels cutting the wall panels. Did you model them as shell(finite elements) or as claddings??

To select a panel easily it´s better to turn on Panel contours on Display/Panels/Panel contours

I guess you already know that this wind load automatic generation is according to the French code.

Rafael Medeiros
Robot Structural Analysis

Message 3 of 4
EduRJ

Hi, yes I know that it´s the french norm that I´m using.

I can select the cladding but I can´t select it when I want to use the automatic wind load generation.

I calculated manualy the load´s wind and I try to apply it to my claddings but the distribution doesn´t work.

I would like apply the load in the global coordinate system, how can I do it?

Message 4 of 4
t.sautierr

File please.

Normally no problem to geenrate wind loads on inclined cladding as long as it is planar.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report