Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing RSAP drawings to ASD

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
stroxy
550 Views, 4 Replies

Importing RSAP drawings to ASD

Hi,  I am trying to import a RSAP drawing into ASD.  Although the RSAP drawings are metric, ASD imports the drawings as imperial.  I have tried to make the settings in ASD metric as default, but it does not solve the problem.  Can anyone tell me how to proceed?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: stroxy

What is the way in which you export drawings to ASD? Could you make screen captures that show what codes set in Robot (Job Preferences) and what is the default template in ASD Reinforcement (or which template you select when you are asked) please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

Stroxy, I had this problem before and I solved the problem changing the standard in ASD.

I did the following: Preference> at Structural Detailing tab I changed the reinforcement and Formwork drawings to a standard that I knew that was in metric. Then save it as default.

Another option that you have is to export from Robot to ASD, choosing the same standard (shape code) that you run Robot.

Gustavo

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: stroxy

Stroxy,

In case you are ACI user - please mind that there are two templates:

001 (imperial units)

001 metric

You are not able to switch units after selecting either of them.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
stroxy
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Sorry I have been away from my desk for a while.  Thanks to all contributors who helped me reach a solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report