Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import model from Revit to Robot have proplem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
huynhhoangvt
400 Views, 5 Replies

Import model from Revit to Robot have proplem

I have problem when i imported model from revit to robot.It  was appeared at intersection between columns and beams.Please advise to me.

How do i assign wind load and now load in Robot according to Eurocode?1.png

Untitled.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: huynhhoangvt

I have problem when i imported model from revit to robot.It  was appeared at intersection between columns and beams.Please advise to me.

Model is inaccurate. Correct it.

How do i assign wind load and now load in Robot according to Eurocode?

Calculate loads values according to Eurocode, apply them on structure. 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
huynhhoangvt
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I calculated loads values according to Eurocode but also i  have not  knew how to apply it in robot.Could you help me? Thanks for advising.

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Use Nodal loads and\or Bar loads and\or Panel loads , like for any other load cases

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 6
huynhhoangvt
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thanks so much.Now i also have a problem. When i have imported model from revit to robot.The floor are not  lied on the top beams.So it is lied over the beams( picture 1).After that i turn off section shape of frane.It is ok.( picture 2). Some of picture show below.I really want the floor is correct with the beams is it effect to caculate frame?Please help me.!1.png3.png

Message 6 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

If you turn off section shape and offsets and bar line is displayed on panel edge -> model is correct

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report