Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPORT AND EXPORT FROM ASD TO ROBOT

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
StefanoPasquini6790
84893 Views, 10 Replies

IMPORT AND EXPORT FROM ASD TO ROBOT

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the import and export models from asd to robot. Last week I've uninstalled ASD2012, robot 2010 and robot 2011 from my pc and now I can't import or export any model. 

Anyone can say me how I can fix this issue without reinstall all?

Thanks a lot. bye

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

I assume that you want to work with  ASD 2013 and Robot 2013.

Try to start ASD and close it. Then register Robot (from Start menu) using the option indicated below running is as admin (available under the RMB):

comp reg.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 11

Good morning Artur, I'm sorry but it doesn't work. I tried to do everything you say, but the result was the same.

There is any win register key that i can modify to run correctly the ASD to Robot transfer.

Thanks a lot.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 4 of 11

Start Command Prompt as Admin (from rigth hand mouse menu) then unregister and register Robot

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013\System\Exe\robot.EXE" /unRegServer

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013\System\Exe\robot.EXE" /RegServer

Check the picture from the message 6 from http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/API-error/m-p/3518984/ that shows similar procedure for a dll file.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 11

Many many thanks for your easy and quick solution. You are the best...

Grating

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 6 of 11

Dear All
Please check for me file slab area from ROBOT in ASD

My file

http://www.mediafire.com/?gr6v7x879tfm7sb
Thanks all

Message 7 of 11
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: duchoabn

You should use either the bar surface reinforcement or wire fabrics and manually generate reinforcement distribution based on the values of area imported from Robot.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 11

Is it possible to export from Robot 2015 to ASD 2014?

Rafael Medeiros
Robot Structural Analysis

Message 9 of 11

Hi,

I think that the answer is yes. I've installed ARSA 2015 many time before to install ASD 2015, and in this time I've exported ARSA 2015 model to ASD 2014 or 2013.

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Message 10 of 11

Hi
I have install RSA 2017. And I want to export the detailing from RSA2017 to AutoCAD structures detailing 2015
I can't do that
Is this feature is still in RSA 2017 or no
Message 11 of 11

Hi everyone,

ASD is discontonud, and now only steel structures can be transfered from and to Robot. Now you must purchase Revit and Advance Steel to do in a worse way the same things....

Cheers

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report