Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run calculations from ROBOT in cloud service?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
gosia701
680 Views, 8 Replies

How to run calculations from ROBOT in cloud service?

Hi!

I'm new here. Sorry for a maybe stupid question but I'm looking for hours already to find this information. I have Robot 2013 Students Educational Version and I need to run some calculations in the cloud, because my computer is very slow for that. I have the Simulation Job Manager 2013 turned on, but I don't  know how to transfer the file to this manager. What should I do to run this in the cloud?

Best,

Meg

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
tony.ridley
in reply to: gosia701

Best chance is to stop worrying about cloud and think of sunny skies.

The IS no cloud based analysis out of Robot. 

Sorry I was completely wrong.  Apologies

Tony

Message 3 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

You need to install

ARSA360.PNG

being the part of Autodesk® Sim 360 Pro

Autodesk Sim 360

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 9

Robot static analysis in the Cloud?!

Really?!

Finally. Can't wait to try how it works!  🙂

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 5 of 9

"RSA 360" link in Subscription center doesn't work.  😞

See attached.

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 6 of 9

Artur,

I looked on subscription, and also the link you added.  I can't find RSA 360 / Robot 2014 cloud analysis? 

Tony

Message 7 of 9

Tony,

Please mind that Robot 360 is not a product itself and can be found inside Sim 360 Pro.

For the subscription check the attached picture.

I have also checked the link I posted and at the moment it still points to the 2013 version where Robot 360 is not available. This is in the process of being updated to point to the 2014 versions but at this stage I'm not able to tell when exactly that will be done.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 9
gosia701

Thank you very much for the respond. I'm downloading the Autodesk Sim 360 and I'll try it, but that's just a trial version. Is there or will there be a full Students Educational Version?

Meg

Message 9 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

Autodesk 360 Cloud Services for Students FAQ

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report