Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do u extend the element with out moving connected members along with it ? ..

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Tmlk89
696 Views, 7 Replies

How do u extend the element with out moving connected members along with it ? ..

How do u extend the element with out moving connected members along with it ?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Tmlk89

1. Copy the end node to the new location

2. Change the number of the end node of the bar to the number of the node you just created (you can use either Inspector after selecting the bar or the edit tab of the Bars table)

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8
Tmlk89
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Care for a small video demonstration ?
Message 4 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Care for attaching any screen capture that shows the exact situation you have got? Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8
Tmlk89

Thanks for your support Sir

Message 6 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm afraid you overestimate my ability of understanding which bar you want to extend and how long Smiley Happy

Anyway the steps I described previously are indicated on the attached picture. You can also try to use the extend option.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8
Tmlk89

The One Connected to the wall's length
not perpendicular to it
Message 8 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

The node option should be applicable for any beam position in the space.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report