Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical error after update to 2013 SP3

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
tony.ridley
481 Views, 8 Replies

Graphical error after update to 2013 SP3

Hi

This problem is similar to this one, but now worse;

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Filter-by-Selection/m-p/3334527#M2780

The problem is that now I've installed SP3, the windows 7 scheme turns to compatability mode after using "filter by selection".  The taskbar changes colour and also looses the "areo peek" function (where you can see the small picture when hovering over the probram icon).  The picture below is standard windows 7 aero peek taskbar.  I will send a video via PM to show what happens after Robot "filter by selection" is used. 

areo peek.jpg

Thanks, Tony

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Tony,

Could you check if there is the same situation when you work with one monitor only? Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 9

ok.  On Monday sorry

Message 4 of 9
Ievgen
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

The same problem using Concrete Building Structures 2013 (1 and 2 monitors)

Message 5 of 9
tony.ridley
in reply to: Ievgen

strange it only started after installing SP3

Message 6 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

@Ievgen wrote:

The same problem using Concrete Building Structures 2013 (1 and 2 monitors)

Do you mean the switch to the compatibility mode of the too wide dialog?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 9
Ievgen

Nope. I guess it's in general. When the application starts, windows sets the basic theme which disables the aero (monitor blinks)

I have this problem on 2 PC: with nVidia Quadro 4000 and Radeon HD 7970, so I mean it doesn't depends which vendor is used

Message 8 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski

@Ievgen wrote:

Nope. I guess it's in general. When the application starts, windows sets the basic theme which disables the aero (monitor blinks)

I have this problem on 2 PC: with nVidia Quadro 4000 and Radeon HD 7970, so I mean it doesn't depends which vendor is used

This is entirely different issue that the situation on Tony's computer. CBS (even with no SP installed) switches display due to the fact that the buttons indicated below are not supported by Microsoft in the areo mode of Windows.

CBS areo.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 9
Ievgen

Sorry. Then my complaint doesn't worth your attention. Thank you for your reply anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report