Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the Robot extension for Revit

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
virajvoditel
5644 Views, 7 Replies

Getting the Robot extension for Revit

Hello

I'm a student using Revit 2013. I want to conduct structural analysis of models in Robot Structural Analysis. Will I need Robot 2013 or will 2012 do the job?

Secondly, I can't find the "Export to Robot" button in my Analyse tab. So, I've been searching a lot for this extension on the web, but I couldn't find it anywhere. As a student, I can use this bidirectional assosciativity between Revit and Robot right? Or is this available to only paid customers?

Hoping for a quick response. I'm getting absolutely frustrated over this now.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: virajvoditel

I'm a student using Revit 2013. I want to conduct structural analysis of models in Robot Structural Analysis. Will I need Robot 2013 or will 2012 do the job?

It is better to use the same software version - RST2013 -> Robot 2013

Secondly, I can't find the "Export to Robot" button in my Analyse tab. So, I've been searching a lot for this extension on the web, but I couldn't find it anywhere. As a student, I can use this bidirectional assosciativity between Revit and Robot right? Or is this available to only paid customers?

analyze.jpg

Just log to subscription center and download it.

http://bimandbeam.typepad.com/bim_beam/2012/08/new-revit-extensions-for-autodesk-revit-2013-are-avai...

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 8
virajvoditel
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi

Since I'm using a student version I don't have access to the Subscription Centre. I get the following message when I try to log in.

"Our records show that your product is not on subscription."

Consequently, it asks me for a Contract No. which I don't have. Is there no other way to download the extension other than through the Subscription Centre?

Thanks...

Message 4 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda

Please install Robot 2013. The link for RST will be installed toghether with Robot. In fct you do not need extension for that.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 8
farzinrocks

thank you for that. i've been searching for this
Message 6 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: farzinrocks

Keep in mind : This is solution for Robot Revit 2013

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 8
loai19982017

Can I get 2019 version

Message 8 of 8
okapawal

Download for RSA Appstore

https://apps.autodesk.com/RSA/en/Detail/Index?id=3738902531194861772&appLang=en&os=Win64

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report