Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started Guide for Design

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
toha_mh
324 Views, 1 Reply

Getting Started Guide for Design

Hi, I am a new user of Robot. I am trying to learn it from the getting started guide given with the software (2011 version). But there are only two examples (one for steel, one for composite) is shown and only upto analysis is shown. But how can I learn how to design? Is there any good book somewhere? Another thing, in the 2nd example of RC and Steel Mixed Structure, at first it tells to start with 2d frame, then after drawing and assigning loads it tells to change the structure type to shell. I tried to do as told, but it does not work. Only some basic things change (in axis definition, y axis is added) but features of shell is not shown. For example, in layout selection box, there is not "Geometry", there is "Start" as before. And there is no option for drawing "Panel" either. What is the solution? After all, how can I learn Robot in detail? Is there any good tutorial other than the one with the software?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
athurD
in reply to: toha_mh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report