Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Questions about Robot Structural Analysis

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ansuya
580 Views, 1 Reply

General Questions about Robot Structural Analysis

Hi everyone,

I am learning Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012. I have some questions regarding this software, could you please help me in here?

Questions as follows:

1)      Does Robot have all the Australian design code built-in?

2)      Can Robot design all the RC elements including pile foundations and if it can, do all modules come in a package? Or I have to buy them separately?

3)       Are they any online tutorials that I can follow to learn how to Analyse and design a building or any structural element?

4)      Is there any user’s guide for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: ansuya

1)      Does Robot have all the Australian design code built-in?

The steel design code is available but the RC design one is not

2)      Can Robot design all the RC elements including pile foundations and if it can, do all modules come in a package? Or I have to buy them separately?

All RC modules come as the package. The pile design module is not available

3)       Are they any online tutorials that I can follow to learn how to Analyse and design a building or any structural element?

4)      Is there any user’s guide for Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2012?

Please type tutorial key word in the search field at the top right corner of the forum site.

You can also try to contact   who I hope will be able to answer your question about using Robot  in this part of the world Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report