Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find erro Separate structure

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
A.wikipedia
4653 Views, 12 Replies

Find erro Separate structure

Hi all.

I is prolem erro Separate structure.

I can not find the error "Separate structure"

Is there a way to find it?????

Thanks,

D

Capture.PNGin my model

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
tony.ridley
in reply to: A.wikipedia

Let the analysis run through.  Check the deflected shape.  You will see it pretty quickly. 

Message 3 of 13
Rafal.Gaweda

After calculations select nodal group $SUB...$

sub.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 4 of 13
A.wikipedia
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank two you.

Message 5 of 13
Legoinha

After I find the nods we should eliminate them?

Regards

Mário

Message 6 of 13
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Legoinha

You should look at the elements they belong to and check why they are separated from the rest of a model (assuming this is not intentional). 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 13
Legoinha
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I check all the structure, and all is connected.

Now the error disapear but the deflection is bigger than expected.

Regards

Mário

Message 8 of 13
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm sorry but I neither know the assumptions you made to estimate the deflection (of a beam, slab, for static analysis, design module ? ) nor any knowledge of your model.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 13
Legoinha

This is my model. Can you help me?

Regards

Mário

Message 10 of 13
Legoinha

Message 11 of 13
Rafacascudo

You have to check your model  especially where you have a not ortogonal Panel beam (number 25 )

Some bars are not connected to this panel and also the column panels are not conected to it (panel 25).

conections.jpg

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 12 of 13
MOJTABA256

Hi

I am doing a structural analysis of an individual steel module which is used for modular building project. I modeled this module with all its elements (floor and ceiling joists, wall studs etc.), applied loads in Revit structure 2016 and exported it to Robot structure analysis for structural analysis purpose. But during the analysis, it gave me some warning as shown in attached pictures. I also attached the robot file. It is really appreciates if you can help me. I want to delete these warnings but I do not know what I should do. Thanks in advance 

Message 13 of 13

Please check post 11 from http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis/instability-type-3/m-p/6475461

In addition please do not post the same issues in multiple topics on the forum as it may cause many people looking at the same problem separately rather than being able to see what others have already managed to find out. Thank you for your understanding. 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report