Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Tetraplano-pt
455 Views, 5 Replies

FE local system

how to solve the problem we usualy have when the local system of fe elements does not equal the local system of panels?

It's something that happens all the time, and its a dangerous situation when we need to have loads according to local system, like soil or water.

I've tried  to redo the mesh (localy), to delete and create the panel with problems, but nothing seems to work.

Is there a trick to it?

Also, I heve this model that apears to be ok, in terms of fe local system, but then the displacements for the gravity load apear with the oposit signal. (see doc file)

Thank you in advance

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Attach this model please.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

I need to send by wetransfer, because the file is too big.

Is there an email to send it?

Ana Sofia Casanova

logo MelhoresEmpresasTrabalhar_1

R. Poeta Bocage, 13 B - 1600-581 Lisboa

Tel. 217520320/Fax 217520321

www.tetraplano.com
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Here it is.

http://we.tl/nb81SI9loa

Tetraplano
Message 6 of 6

When you open this file (or any other with  the similar issue) in Robot 2014 the orientation of surface elements will be automatically set as the orientation of the corresponding panels.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report