Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 'example not specified'

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
6211 Views, 2 Replies

Error message 'example not specified'

Hi,

I'm producing a model which consists of 4 panels of timber joined together. I have modelled the connections between the panels as 'fixed', is this correct? 

I've put the mesh as a simple mesh of 10 by 10. The panels are triangular so will this make a difference?

When i go to calculate, the error message 'example not specified' comes up, do you have any idea why this is?

Thanks

Caroline

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Caroline,

I'm producing a model which consists of 4 panels of timber joined together. I have modelled the connections between the panels as 'fixed', is this correct? 

If this is the connection type that exists in the real structure then it is Smiley Happy

I've put the mesh as a simple mesh of 10 by 10. The panels are triangular so will this make a difference?

If you are happy with the way Robot meshed panels then the parameters are OK but you may find it easier if you define density of meshes by size of elements instead as shown on the attached picture.

When i go to calculate, the error message 'example not specified' comes up, do you have any idea why this is?

Check what calculation models have been assigned to the panels - should be shell.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you, that answers all of my questions 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report