Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elastic release in rotation joint (concrete)

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
PEOV
890 Views, 5 Replies

Elastic release in rotation joint (concrete)

Hello,

I have trouble modelling a Joint in a tunnel. The joint is made as an elastic realease with a k=25000 kNm/rad. However when i back calculate from the results Robot gives me in form of rotation and moment they don't fit together. For 2 of my joint the rotational stiffness increase and for one it decreases.

Do i need to use a different approach or can i force the program to run more calculation or something.

Best Regards Peter

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: PEOV

File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
PEOV
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Here you go 😄

Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

elastic release moment vs rotation.png

Mind to compare values taken from the calculation nodes created by DSC algorithm for releases.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
PEOV
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hey Arthur,

I see my problem now, only thing left for you to solve is: How do I get node 101 102 and 103 to show up in my tables. I can see them in my view but can't get them to display in my tables.

Br PEOV

Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

RMB on the displacements table > Table Columns > General tab

Check the attached picture in the message 5 from http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/Node-that-does-not-exist/m-p/4655919

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report