Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete moving loads

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
E_Ang
1062 Views, 11 Replies

Delete moving loads

Hello, I defined several moving loads and now I want to delete those I don't need, but the delete icon is not active for them. I deleted the auxiliary objects the loads are applied to, but the delete icon is still not active...What could be the reason I cannot delete them?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: E_Ang

delete moving loads.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 12
E_Ang
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hello, so sorry, but I asked the wrong question, I mean I can't delete the vehicles I defined, I don't want to use them anymore, but the delete "X" icon is not active..

Message 4 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski

You should be able to delete all but one vehicle. Try to define a new moving load with one of the vehicles assigned. Afterwards you should be able to delete all other vehicles. Finally delete the moving load case you defined.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 12
E_Ang

Thank You, I tried, but it doesn't work. I deleted all the load cases I had, then made a new load case with one of the vehicles, but I can't delete any of the vehicles. Also I made a new model and I was able to delete the vehicles there. Still, in the first model I made, none of the six vehicles I defined can be deleted...

Message 6 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski

Attach this model please.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 12
E_Ang

What file should I attach..it says that *.rtd is not supported to attach

Message 8 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski
Message 9 of 12
E_Ang

Message 10 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski

Try to open the file in the repair mode and then delete the 'other' vehicles.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 11 of 12
E_Ang

Thank You, this worked. Now there is only one user defined vehicle in the list, does the fact that it's in list mean that it's used somewhere in the model, or just according to Robot there have to be minimum one vehicle in the list? Anyway, Your answer helped! Thank You!

Message 12 of 12
Artur.Kosakowski

One has to be available.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report