Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deformation info on final drawings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rioja
402 Views, 3 Replies

Deformation info on final drawings

Hi all

as a part of my wish list

It is possible to add the following information on the final drawings?

1 The max. deflection values and its location for each span on the final drawings

2 The element numbers or only column numbers (in blue) and or the column name like CC_30 or CR30x20

Best Regards

Marcelo

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: rioja

Could you make a sample of such drawings and send them please? Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
rioja
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi Artur

Attached you will find a final drawing with a description that can be useful for the constructors

This should be done for every span

The example is composed by only 1 span

The numbering of the columns  will help us for easier recognition from the side in which the final drawing was drawn

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: rioja

Honestly this is the first time I have heard about the need for information about beam deflection being shown on the shop work drawings. My assumption is that at the design stage you have to secure that all SLS requirements are fulfilled which means the defelction of the beam (or each of its span) is kept under control (is within the imposed limits) so there is no further concern about this issue. Is it a particular code / country request?

Question to others: any other code or country that requests this too?

For names of the column (supports) you can name them the way you like as shown on the attached picture.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report