Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Criterions to Stop Analysis

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
skilak
417 Views, 5 Replies

Criterions to Stop Analysis

Hi,

I have performed a non-linear analysis on a double span continuous structure, using elasto-plastic steel beam properties and tried to use the "criterions to stop analysis" function. I can see that the function works but how can I figure out the condition at which it has stopped e.g.. load factor (the criteria has been achieved at 45% of the applied load)?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Best regards,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: skilak

You can check this e.g. in the calculation report.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
skilak
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi,

I have tried to get the results (rtf file) exactly as you but couldn't. Please could you do it on the attached file and explain whera and how I can create that file of the result calculations (printout composition seems not the way)? Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

Please check; http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Robot-Structural-Analysis/Design-Calculation-Report/m-p/3630398

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
skilak
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi,

The calculation note is under "Analysis" not "Results" as instructed in your link; unless my Robot is different:smileywink:

Best regards,

Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm sorry - my mistake - I pointed you to the wrong topic which is about the note for RC design. I will edit it so that it doesn't confuse readers. Thank you for indicating this to me.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report