Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy uniform planar load on contour

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jonpople
2022 Views, 3 Replies

How to copy uniform planar load on contour

Mr Robot,

I am trying to model a multi-storey RC frame building. I have successfully copied several stories as the layout is fairly reptitive, but I have noticed that the imposed loads (uniform planar load on contour) have not been copied from floor to floor. Is there any way of copying these loads to other floors as the process of mapping out the loads on each floor is very time consuming?

Many Thanks

@jonpople Artur Kosakowski edited the topic from 'Copying Loadsfor better findability and marked post as the solution. If it did not work as an answer, please post your reply in this thread so that I can unmark the solution. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: jonpople

Try to define this load in the different way.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

Why RSA does not allow direct replication? hi
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ledinhchinh0409

The reason is that the contour this type of load is applied to is was not designed as an object type that can be selected and moved from one location to another.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report