Hello! I wonder if you could give me some more guidance please? Max deflection is only 15mm (and I know it should be 50mm ish). I run the design of reinforcement (got errors for punching shear) and had a look at long term conditions, stiffness factors etc. But the results are not correct. As I said I'm a beginner, tried to read manuals etc. but don't really know how to fix it. Will be grateful for your advice. And also I can't figure out how to manoeuvre Maps colour scale so that the results are easy to read (everything comes up in the same colour).
The map suggests that the deflection is 0 (has not been calculated). The [possible reasons:
1. No SLS cases used for RC Slab Required Reinforcement calculations
2. Check of deflection not marked in the reinforcement type assigned to the slab
3. Supports in all nodes of the slab so that it doesn't deflect (this happened more than one time in the models I received)
If none of the above I need the model to look at.
1. First guess correct - didn't put any SLS for required reinforcement
2. Not to sure were to check
3. It deflects now 22mm so I don't think it's a case
As I said above, I'm getting 22mm deflection for long term conditions but it's still half of what is expected. Can you please have a look at the attached file? Thank you very much. I used 7zip as 'normal' zip wouldn't get it under 1.5Mb.
Looks like rar is not allowed extension (message comes up) and I can't use wetransfer (company policy). Is there any other way I can send it to you, please?
My colleague managed to compress the file even more. Please find attached and sorry for the confusion.