I've got the mesh, but just noticed that my columns/supports are 'in wrong direction' ? Not along Z axis but X? Can you please have a look? Thank you.
1. Select all supported nodes
2. Define a new support label
3. Assign it to the selected nodes
If this does not help attach the rtd file please.
My assumption is that somebody converted what was originally a shell model into a plate one. Try the following:
1. Change the structure type to the shell (Geometry > Structure type)
2. Open the Column_2 support label and press the Direction button
3. Change beta rotation angle from 270 to 0. Rewrite the original definition of the support label.
4. Change model back to the plate one.
If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.