Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite Beam design in Robot Structural Analysis Professional

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mpcloob
1335 Views, 4 Replies

Composite Beam design in Robot Structural Analysis Professional

in the name of  GOD .

hello to all.

how design composite Beam in Robot ?

thanks beforehand for your good answers Smiley Wink

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mpcloob

Message 3 of 5
mpcloob
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

in the name of  GOD .

I see your link and I have 2 question:

1) how I download revit expert tool for composite beam design except Autodesk Subscription ? because I am a Student. and I can't login to that area. Smiley Sad

2) is there any Extension for Composite Beam Design in Robot such Composite Beam Design Extension in Revit Structure?

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mpcloob

I see your link and I have 2 question:

1) how I download revit expert tool for composite beam design except Autodesk Subscription ? because I am a Student. and I can't login to that area. Smiley Sad

The only way is that you get your Subscription contract. Please mind that Autodesk being the owner of programs it produces has also the right to decide how they are distributed to users. I understand that you would like to get the acees to all of them because you are the student yet currently this is not possible. I hope this explains the situation and there is no need to return to this subject in the future espacialy on the forum that is intended for technical issues within a single product rather than any commercial one.

2) is there any Extension for Composite Beam Design in Robot such Composite Beam Design Extension in Revit Structure?

No, there is not.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
mpcloob
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

in the name of  GOD .

Smiley Sad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report