Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combination problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
andrea_pontiggia
343 Views, 5 Replies

Combination problem

I do not understand why the combinations are truncated with "......". (See image)

How can I see them entirely?

Cattura.JPG

Another question.

If you use the "automatic simplified combinations", the generated combinations are not shown in the table. you can make them visible to be modified, as in the following image?

Cattura2.JPG

Thanks

Andrea
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

andrea.pontiggia wrote:

I do not understand why the combinations are truncated with "......". (See image)

How can I see them entirely?

How long are these definitions? Try to make this field longer or increase its height.

If you use the "automatic simplified combinations", the generated combinations are not shown in the table. you can make them visible to be modified, as in the following image?

The simplified code combinations are generated after calculations of the model. Then they should be displayed in the combination table. Their edition can be done when you convert them into the manual one.

Mind that you have to switch the display of the table from manual combinations to automatic combinations if both types exist in the model.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6

"How long are these definitions? Try to make this field longer or increase its height."

I increased the width of the columns and the height but nothing changes. Is truncated to the last term.  

"The simplified code combinations are generated after calculations of the model. Then they Should Be Displayed in the combination table". OK

"Their edition can be done when you finish convert them into the manual one."

How can i do?

"Mind That You have to switch the display of the table from manual to automatic combinations combinations if Both types exist in the model."

I did not understand

Andrea
Message 4 of 6

See the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

Sorry, I have another question. I did what you told me.

The generated combinations are not divided into SLS-CHR, SLS-QPR, etc., but they are only generic SLS.

Why is that?

tanks

Andrea
Message 6 of 6

This depends on the regulation file(s) you used.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report