Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change currency in cost estimation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Kimchristensen
652 Views, 4 Replies

Change currency in cost estimation

Hey All

I'm new to this forum and a newbie in Robot, but i am learning the program in small bits.

I want to try getting af Cost estimation og my simple structure, the only currency i can pick is Euro i want to make my own in DKK (Danish Kroner) i have seen in Job Preferences and can't find anything is there any way to change the currency??

I can get the total weight of the structure, and then multiply it with the Danish steel price, but that is not as smart as robot doing it for me.

Sorry for my "broken" English 🙂 hope you understand.

Best regards

Kim

//// Structural engineer

Best regards

Kim Christensen
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

BTW i have set the regional settings to: Denmark.

And the two others(Working language and printout) to English.

Kim

//// Structural engineer

Best regards

Kim Christensen
Message 3 of 5

You need to add it in the xml file. The best would be to copy the indicated line and change the currency symbol.

"C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Structural\Common Data\2013\estim.xml"

Otherwise just export the table to WORD and change the currency symbol there.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 5

Thank you!

Det helped alot! and i was easy!

Just pure curiosity, do you know if it's change in the future? or something i need to change every time?

Again thanks for the help!

//// Structural engineer

Best regards

Kim Christensen
Message 5 of 5

I think that if you do not overwrite the file with your changes it is going to stay as it is Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report