Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in updating connection design results.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
MARIOSZISSIMATOS5169
303 Views, 5 Replies

Bug in updating connection design results.

Hi,

I noticed a serious bug in connection design in ARSA 2012 (version 25.0.0.3775). The software does not update the results when I change the connection configuration or the loads. Furhermore, when I open another connection design file the results are the ones from the previous file !! Only when I shut down ARSA 2012 and load it again does the problem go away.

Where can I find SP1 for ARSA 2012 that is mentioned somewhere else in the forum? It is not uploaded in the support site.

Marios Zissimatos

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

The bug is really serious, it does not update results even when I switch between connections. I have attached a screenshot where you can see the results of a base connection while I have clicked on a column-beam connection !

Also, I think there is a bug in the beam-column connection design for EC3. For gravity loading the beam moments either side of the column are taken with opposite signs when clearly (as also shown in the sign convention sketch) they should be of the same sign. This has serious implications on the design of the connection (see web panle shear).

Message 3 of 6

The update bug also happens whenever I switch printout language, from english to greek and vice-versa, despite the fact that the software shuts down and reloads in between.

Message 4 of 6

Hi Mario,

You can use Communication Center in RSA to download SP1

CC.png

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Roman Zhelezniak

Robot Evangelist & Passionate Civil Structural Engineer

LinkedIn | Robot & Хобот | App Store for Robot
EESignature

Message 5 of 6

Thx, I tried to use it but it says that my product is up to date. My version is 25.0.0.3774. Does it include SP1?

What about the bugs?

Message 6 of 6

Marios,

SP1 is removed from downloads \ updates for now. You will be notified when it is available again.

Please enter this case vie subscription center as Service Request attaching mentioned file.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report