Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG map bar doesn't work after sort by ratio

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aruser
330 Views, 2 Replies

BUG map bar doesn't work after sort by ratio

Hi,

When you sort the member verification list by ratio to check which bar is most demanding...after doing that the MAP button doesn't work any more. You have to run again the verification and click MAP before sort the list.

Other useful thing to be included in the software (I already put in the wishlist) is to directly highlight the bar in the model when you pick it in the verification list. Otherwise you have to type the number of the bar in the bar box to select and then to identify in the model for every bar you want to identify.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: aruser

When you sort the member verification list by ratio to check which bar is most demanding...after doing that the MAP button doesn't work any more. You have to run again the verification and click MAP before sort the list.

Thanks for reporting.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3

The map for member verification it work only for the selected bars.
After sorting the bars by ratio, select the bars that you want to map (all the row cells of verification table is highlighted black), than click on map button.

I hope it work, let me know.

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report