Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG PROBLEM IN CODE CHECK OF BARS

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
StefanoPasquini6790
1326 Views, 21 Replies

BIG PROBLEM IN CODE CHECK OF BARS

Hi everyone,

I absolutely need to understand if Robot had a bar-limit in verification of steel members.

Well, I try to explane my problem. I have a very big model with 86367 nodes, 84913 bars and 1778 panels

model.jpg

Well, when the calculation is done I run the verification of the bars to define the reliability intervention on the whole structure. This morning I've discovered this surprising bug....

When I run verification for whole bars I have a complete table with the list of the non verificated ones...I've ordered this table by the verification ratio and, for the same bar that have the maximum ratio I've run the verification again.

STRANGE.jpg

STRANGE_2.jpg

My big big Surprise is that the value of the internal forces are very different, and in case of one bar verification this bar is ok otherwise in case of multiple verification this bar is absolutely wrong.

Well, my question is: IS THERE A LIMIT FOR THE NUMBER OF THE BARS IN VERIFICATION LIST? I need a very urgent answer to this question to define how I have to go on with this project and to chek the real quality of the work just done!!

Greetings

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22

Hi Stefano,

Have you managed to sort this issue out?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 22 of 22

Hi Artur, no, I don't...but recovering and checking....and so on....I've solved the project.

Thank you so much for your commitment and see you in next posts.

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report