Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding back the initial load distribution presets

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
kope
531 Views, 6 Replies

Adding back the initial load distribution presets

After tweaking a model for some time I ended up with just the "two-way" preset in the load distribution dialog. I suppose I did delete them by accident though I'm not sure about it...

Anyway i tried to add them back (i mean the "One-way X" and "One-way Y" presets) but I noticed that the "New" button was inactive.

After spending some time reading the help, I decided to install the RSA2013 and I opened the same model and all those three presets were there. is there anyone else getting the same problem?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: kope

After tweaking a model for some time I ended up with just the "two-way" preset in the load distribution dialog. I suppose I did delete them by accident though I'm not sure about it...

Scissors button can do that

Anyway i tried to add them back (i mean the "One-way X" and "One-way Y" presets) but I noticed that the "New" button was inactive.

It is correct. Three possible options already defined so there is no need to create "new" ones.

After spending some time reading the help, I decided to install the RSA2013 and I opened the same model and all those three presets were there. is there anyone else getting the same problem?

Restarting robot and reloading the file should be enough.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 7
kope
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I still can't get back the presets even if I restart and open again the model in RSA2012 - so I guess there should be something more to do.

Message 4 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

clear cfgusr folder before next ARSA 2012 start.

"c:\Users\user_login\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2012\CfgUsr" 

Then start new project and check.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 7
kope
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

i cleared it - same thing for the old model - just the "two way" preset.

but, I noticed something awkward while restarting RSA2012 for several times. If I open a new project and then my old model i got all three options. If I open my old model and then a new project I get just the "two-way" option.

Message 6 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

So:

- start new project and follow the red route shown below

- then load old one, follow green route

clad.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 7
kope

Now, that did the trick. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report