Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

structural plan to architectural plan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1766 Views, 3 Replies

structural plan to architectural plan

How to convert structural plan to architectural plan? is it possible?

if not possible that means RST creates by default structural plan ONLY and RA creates architectural plan ONLY?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lzaras1
in reply to: Anonymous

I looked at your other question about Ceiling plans and am wondering why you are trying to force RST to do things that you would need RAC?

Anyway, if all that's available to you is RST, I'm sure you could "fool" RST to make you an Architectural plan by doing this:

Take your Structural Plan and <Edit Type>; your Type should list "Structural Plan."  <Duplicate> this type and rename it to "Architectural Plan."  Then, in the Properties for the Architectural Plan, set your Discipline to Architectural.  You may need to adjust your View Range and some other items as they may be typically different from the way Structural needs to view a plan. 

Good Luck!

Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional
Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

hi

thank you for your interest

I attach here a revit template in which you can change the category of level, I am sorry coz it is a german template but you can make changing process by using (Ansichtstyp) in the properties window.

now the question is can I create such a template from scratch.

Template Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?daa0tgn7dlg86d3  (file size:8.26mb)

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Sorry i had to upload this template to a file sharing site coz its size exceeds the limitations. and really it is unique template and deserves to be discussed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report