Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rclement
371 Views, 3 Replies

revit

i would like to ask a newbie question regarding revit. i downloaded student versions of revit and was wondering why is there ,revit,revit mep,revit architectural, revit structure. is there one package that takes care of all. or do you need to get all the packages to accomplish

ive used autocad and inventor but always like to learn new things

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: rclement

Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structural are discipline-specific versions of Revit that possess the tools for and capabilities of creating designs for the appropriate version. For instance, Revit MEP does not support the placement of Structural elements.

Revit (just) is the "all-in-one" version of Revit that supports all disciplines and contains all relevant tools and capabilities.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
rclement
in reply to: CoreyDaun

TY I APPRECIATE IT

Message 4 of 4
rclement
in reply to: CoreyDaun

i was wondering i had wanted to play with the program . i like to know i was wondering about ascent books . should i buy just revit book. or first buy structure book and work my way up? to really understand the whole program?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report