Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit structure Extensions 2011

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
960 Views, 7 Replies

revit structure Extensions 2011

Hi, one of my old projects which was done in 2011 has to reworked again in the same version.. in which some rebar detailing has to be incorporated.. so i thought of downloading the subscription extentions for revit structure 2011, but didnt find that in the autodesk website.. could anyone pls provide the direct link to download those extentions..

Regards

Winstong.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

those are on the subscription website

subscription.autodesk.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi Darren,

I checked on the subscription website & found only the structure 2012 extensions.. but i need 2011 structure extension.. pls corect me if i'm missed somewhere.. attached a image for ref.

Regards,

Winstong

Message 4 of 8
DarrenP

its called Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 on the sub site

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

HI, I checked oon that link.. but that provides extenions for revit server and some structural  analysis.. but the extensions like bridge modeling, reinforcement enhancements are missing.. i have not yet installed that extention, gone through the feature summary..

regards,

winstong

Message 6 of 8
DarrenP

those may not be available for 2011

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
Joe.Charpentier

The feature summary page only lists the extensions that were new for that release.

The rest of the extensions that were previously released should aslo be included:

Capture.JPG

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe.Charpentier

Hi Joe,

Thanks a lot... got it..

Regards,

Winstong R

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report