Revit Structure

Valued Contributor
bthomas9120
Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)
Accepted Solution

quantities

145 Views, 2 Replies
08-14-2012 06:04 AM

I am new to revit and I have researched this quite a bit before posting. As you can see in the first screenshot i am able to get the total volume for the walls which is all i am after. I cannot get the same result from the footings and slabs. What am I doing wrong. I have three options for a building and i just need total volume for the walls and footings (and slabs).

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

Valued Contributor
bthomas9120
Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

Re: quantities

08-14-2012 06:12 AM in reply to: bthomas9120

I found it. Formatting tab, calculate totals. If anyone has any insight or best practices on what i described please feel free to chime in. thanks.

Mentor
engr_mondo
Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: quantities

08-14-2012 06:48 PM in reply to: bthomas9120
Try to use "calculated value" by getting the product of Area and Thickness. Adjust units accordingly.
Regards,

Mondo

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube