Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am lost in structural 2013

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
TECHMINDS
532 Views, 7 Replies

i am lost in structural 2013

please can any one aid me? i started revit architechture 2009 last year and just switched to revit structural 2013 i am lost, apart from walls me cant creat nothing.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
AJA14
in reply to: TECHMINDS

Hi.

What exactly do you mean by can't create nothing. If that means you can't model elements because you can't find them, then you need to install the families, family templates, and project templates from Autodesk website, then place them in the correct location. Otherwise, please clarify so that we may better assist you.

Regards,

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 3 of 8
TECHMINDS
in reply to: AJA14

thanks Ali, i think that is my problem and i will give it a try

Message 4 of 8
TECHMINDS

i can model elements well but the challenge i have is in detailing reinforcements. like i dont have any rebar shape family in my library...

Message 5 of 8
AJA14
in reply to: TECHMINDS

Hi. Rebar shapes are families as well that exist in the library and you need to load them to into your project unless you start from a structural template that already has them. If you could provide a snapshot of what your doing, I might be able to figure out what the problem is. 

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Message 6 of 8
TECHMINDS

this warning!!.png

Message 7 of 8
TECHMINDS

Family Library page two.pngLibrary page 1.png

Message 8 of 8
TECHMINDS

Template file with what name are you using? let me confirm with mine or alternatively can you send it to me, please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report