Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

detail bubbles keep auto hiding

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ZFA_BIM_TECH
279 Views, 2 Replies

detail bubbles keep auto hiding

we are running Revit 2012 with the latest updates. We are having problems with detail bubbles automatically hiding when cycling through views. In one case, two people are working in their local file, one can cycle through views and nothing happens, the second cycles through and section cuts disappear, he can go back to the view, reveal elements, and unhide the sections but the next tiem he cycles through, they disappear. The other case is a person working in a file that isn't workshared enabled and the same thing will happen to him. I can open both file and they are fine. Any suggestion would be appreciated

TIA,

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lzaras1
in reply to: ZFA_BIM_TECH

I haven't heard of this or seen it.  However, the first thing I'd check is,

In the detail view(s), in the properties for the view, under Graphics, look at "Hide at scales coarser than" 

Hopefully others will have additional suggestions.

Leanne Zaras, CDT, LEED AP
AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional
Revit Architecture 2012 Certified Professional

Message 3 of 3
ZFA_BIM_TECH
in reply to: ZFA_BIM_TECH

Thanks for the response,

We checked that, the “hide at scales coarser than” parameter matches the plan view scale. If that had been the case the detail wouldn't be seen when "reveal hidden elements" is toggled on.

I thought I should mention this is happening to details that are referencing other views. Live details for framing elevation are auto hiding their direction arrow, the bubble still displays correctly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report