Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analytical line - Column

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
agust.jonsson
1062 Views, 5 Replies

analytical line - Column

How can i change the location of the analytical line in column family dos not show my the line even if i have visual graphic on.
It just dont show my the line so i can change the location this line
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
erik_snell
in reply to: agust.jonsson

In Autodesk content the analytical line is added by Revit when it is placed in a project. You can add an analytical symbolic line if you do not want to use the one generated by Revit.

Autodesk Logo

Erik Snell, P.E.
Experience Design Architect
Autodesk Revit

I am an Autodesk employee and the opinions or commentary I provide are my own and not necessarily that of Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6

So the will not the analytical line that revit makes in the model have some problem in the model or is it the just symbol and when you take the model out of revit it will be connect there together??
Message 4 of 6

One more question if I generate my own analytical line in family howe can i make that as primary??
Message 5 of 6
erik_snell

The Revit generated line should be suppressed if one exists in the family file. Will the line be read by analysis is up to the developer of the link.

Autodesk Logo

Erik Snell, P.E.
Experience Design Architect
Autodesk Revit

I am an Autodesk employee and the opinions or commentary I provide are my own and not necessarily that of Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 6
rubierose

but, how to creat an analytical symbolic line in revit?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report