Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Justification Problem With DWF Underlay in AutoCAD

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
vferrara
281 Views, 1 Reply

Text Justification Problem With DWF Underlay in AutoCAD

Hello to Everyone,

I am having a strange problem with "dwf" plan drawing files that have been created from a Revit Structure 2008 model. The "dwf" file will look OK when viewed in the Dwf Viewer or Design Review applications however, if I try to reference the "dwf" file into an AutoCAD 2008 drawing, all of the text on the entire "dwf" file automatically becomes right justified. This, as you can imagine, creates a big problem with all of the text on the "dwf" file because the text had various other justifications (defined in Revit) and now the text is misplaced and over writes everything making the drawing illegible.

In addition, "dwf" files created from other AutoCAD drawings and referenced into another AutoCAD 2008 drawing display properly therefore confirming that the problem is associated with the manner in which Revit creates the "dwf" file.

Is this a known problem....?? or is there a setting I am not aware of to correct this difficulty.

Any assistance would be appreciated....!

Regards,
Vince
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
peter.rumpf
in reply to: vferrara

I'm having a similar problem referencing a dwf file that was created in Revit into ADT 2007. The dwf file does not display at all in ADT 2007 (all I see is a frame where the file was inserted). Any insight would be helpful.

Regards,
Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report