Revit Structure

Valued Contributor
Priitl220
Message 1 of 5 (925 Views)
Accepted Solution

Structural code checking - no code registered - where to download code from?

925 Views, 4 Replies
05-15-2013 09:37 PM

Screenshot - 16.05.2013 , 7_35_53.png

awes
Message 2 of 5 (917 Views)

Re: Structural code checking - no code registered - where to download code from?

05-15-2013 11:22 PM in reply to: Priitl220
Valued Contributor
Priitl220
Message 3 of 5 (911 Views)

Re: Structural code checking - no code registered - where to download code from?

05-15-2013 11:40 PM in reply to: awes

I have downloaded the toolkit. How would I get this error without it?

Running the code checking gives me the error and tells me to download something additional. Where can I get that?

From toolkit help.

Usage

Before you use the structural code checking tools, check that the following requirements are met:

1. You have structural analysis results inside the Revit® project.

Tip: Click Analyze tab Structural Analysis panel Results Manager to check that the results are saved inside the Revit project. DONE

2. You have registered at least one code checking application.

Note: Code checking applications are add-ins that you can download on the Exchange app (http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/RVT/Home/Index) website.

HOW can i register?

WHAT to download in addtion to this "Structural Analysis and Code Checking Toolkit 2014 "?

Artur.Kosakowski
Message 4 of 5 (860 Views)

05-28-2013 04:56 AM in reply to: Priitl220

Please check http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Structure/Structural-Code/m-p/3897841

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
iliribraimi
Message 5 of 5 (806 Views)

06-10-2013 01:42 AM in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube