Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Model and Tunnels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
whmerrill
403 Views, 2 Replies

Site Model and Tunnels

I have to model a tunnel. I have the existing site topo modeled. the problem, when I cut a section through the tunnel, I see the earth hatch inside the tunnel. I have tried using the building pad to remove, but I need the soil above ...

Please give me some guidance on how to have the section of the tunnel without the earth hatch from the topo.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
YM_99
in reply to: whmerrill

Did U tried Masking Region.I think it will work.
Message 3 of 3
whmerrill
in reply to: whmerrill

Yes, I tried masking regions and it did not mask the hatch pattern from the earth. I have also tried using a massing - Solid Form as well as a Void Form. The Solid Form worked well ... but when doing any type of a 3D section ... and rotating it did not do so well since it was a solid, it would be nice if it was 100% transparent. When set that mass to be 100% transparent, the hatching from the earth came back. On the other side using the Void Form did not work at all, because it needs a Solid Form, and without one ... it is no good. Even when creating a Solid Form and then using the Void Form, the hatch came back ...

Any other possibilities ... other than the need for a tunneling machine!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report