Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show revit link below model in plan view

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fredrik
664 Views, 2 Replies

Show revit link below model in plan view

Hi,

I have a linked model (architect's model) I use as underlay for my own model (structural model). In my "working views" I wanted to display the linked model in red thin lines below my own model, so that it would be easy so see what had to be done structurally. So, for my plan view ("level 2") I set the visability/gfx for the linked model to overide color red and halftone, and that did the trick.

Alas, when I then copied the walls, floors, and so on to a new level (above the previous one), and made the same adjustments to the vis/gfx in the new view (as well as changed the linked model to show the correct plan view ofc), the linked model no longer displayed "below" my own model...

Any ideas?

Please see the attached screenshots. The first one is how I want the second one to look like. The first one shows "level 2", the second one shows "level 3".

All best!

/fredrik

All best
/Fredrik
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fredrik
in reply to: fredrik

Just FYI I solved the issue by creating a template from the first view and applying it to the second one.
But, I'd still like to know what parameter I missed...
All best
/Fredrik
Message 3 of 3
fredrik
in reply to: fredrik

No thoughts on this? Problem keeps coming back.

All best
/Fredrik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report