Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack 2 for Revit Products

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ukdxb012
1636 Views, 5 Replies

Service Pack 2 for Revit Products

Hi all,

I have been informed that SP2 has been released for all flavours of Revit, Structure, MEP and Architecture. However i need some help!!! When SP1 was released there was a cabinet / zip file provided with the update to basically update existing shared content that may be sat outside of the deployment. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=16840966

Now that SP2 has been released there is a link to the actual installer but not content... Even though the readme's say that the update will effect content libraries. http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autodesk_revit_structure_2012_update_2_readme.htm

Can anyone from Autodesk help as we want to deploy this asap. Basically, all i need is the cabinet / zip file made available. Updating the content any other way is a real pain as our content is not sat in our deployment images.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ukdxb012
in reply to: ukdxb012

Is it simply a case that SP2 does not update the shared content but the instructions are still in the readme? Or are the references referring to SP1 because it is included in SP2?

I must say that this SP2 release is not very clear!

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 6
DarrenP

they release the updated content for update 2 now

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
ukdxb012
in reply to: DarrenP

Darren,

Thanks for pointing this out, really appreciate it! I see that Revit Architecture and Revit Structure have released *.zip files for content but not Revit MEP...

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

heres why for mep: Note: No additional content updates have been included in Revit MEP 2012 Update Release 2. Only the content updates provided in Revit MEP 2012 Update Release 1 are included in Revit MEP 2012 Update Release 2.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
86.pravin
in reply to: DarrenP

I have Export Revit Structure Sheet in DWG.

Below Problem Are Create

1) Hatch pattern are not clearly shown in AutoCAD File

2) Suppose my Revit Structure Layout Scale is 1:100 and this drawing I have send to dwg format then as per given scale

Text Size are not Properly shown in dwg file

3) Exported revit Sheet in DWG file How control the line & shet TEXT. Border line colour

5) when I have draw the slab in revie structure beam mid portion the slab line are shown. I have erase this line using linework command but this is lanthy process. How I Work fast?

Pravin Sutar

Regard

Pravin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report