Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Structure 2014_Concrete Beam

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
3051 Views, 9 Replies

Revit Structure 2014_Concrete Beam

Hi,

When I want to 3 or 4 nos. Concrete Beams from 4 sides they don't join properly. Please advise me.

Subhradeep 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Joe.Charpentier
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you provide an example?  Images or a Revit file?

Joe

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Hi,

When i create a structural Column with create in place option, the default beams are not joint properly with this type of column. The another issue is Revit Default Column face and Revit Default Beam face are not joining properly. A slight gap is occured between these two face.

Please give me solution. I have attached two files for reference or further clarifications.

This is very urgent for me.

Thanks and regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Hi,

I want to fix some Swimming Pool Deck or Relax Chair beside Swimming Pool. Is there any big size umbrella with this Relax Chair which I can fix beside swimming pool????? But I do not get any such type of equipment or chair in Revit 2014. Please give me solution about this matter.

Thanks and Regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 5 of 10
Joe.Charpentier

If there is a small gap, I suspect that the elements you are trying to join do not use the "Material for model behavior" of "concrete" in the family.

You could edit the families and modify that parameter if it is not "concrete".  All other materials (wood, steel, precast) will cause a cutback to occur.

You should also  be able to modify the cutback parameter if the family has one available in the Properties Palette. (if the "Material for model behavior" is not "concrete").

Joe

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

When i create a structural Column with create in place option, the default beams are not joint properly with this type of column. The another issue is Revit Default Column face and Revit Default Beam face are not joining properly. A slight gap is occured between these two face.

Please give me solution. I have attached two files for reference or further clarifications.

Thanks and regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Dear Sir,

I am sending you my original Revit File. Please see the error what you have said before in my Revit File. I cant able to identify that error in my file.

Please find the attached file and please clarify the exact error.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Looks like there is no analytical column line (in place column) for the concrete beams to attach. The other columns show one...........see images.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Here's an image of the OTB concrete column (highlighted in blue) attached to the concrete beams.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your information. i have solved it thru your information.

With regards,

Subhradeep Sen

India

Kolkata

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

hi,

Thanks for your reply. you have tried your best knowledge about my problem. i appreciate you. have u any knowledge about to create a analytical create in place column????? i have no idea about this. if possible then please give me suggetion about this matter.

Thanks,

Subhradeep Sen

India

kolkata

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report