Active Contributor
cceleeds
Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)
Accepted Solution

Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

207 Views, 2 Replies
07-11-2012 12:44 AM

Morning

I am trying to integrate my revit model with Civils 3D.

I am having problems exporting to ADSK format. Where is the export to building site option in Revit 2012, it doesnt appear to be on the export list.

How do i carry out this operation.

Thanks in advance

Ian

Product Support
Lance.Coffey
Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

Re: Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

07-17-2012 02:38 PM in reply to: cceleeds

It looks like ADSK export is only available from Revit Architecture. If you have access to Revit Architecture you could try opening a copy of your existing model in Revit Architecture and then export to ADSK.

Lance Coffey
Valued Contributor
DMFACER
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: Revit Structure 2012 integration with Civils 3D

08-01-2012 12:07 PM in reply to: Lance.Coffey

Lance,

Is this also true in Revit Structure 2013, or has that functionality been added ?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube