Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Filters

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
463 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Filters

Is there a way to filter out walls by level?  The project I am working on has exterior walls that extend up past the floor framing for the loft level.  I do not want to show the loft level framing on this plan and would like filter them out.  Any suggestions on how to filter walls by level / base elevation?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Discussion Groups, JL!

This is not directly possible, since the necessary fields are not available in Schedules. I believe that the work-around method would be to create Project Parameter or employ an unused Parameter (such as Comments) to manually enter a "Floor" value. This parameter can then be used in the Rules of a View Filter.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
dmahan
in reply to: Anonymous

I have seen a 3rd party Revit addon tool called SI Tools for Revit, that will filter structural elements by level.

works for beams, columns, and walls.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report