Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 Corrupted Data

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
i.franco
370 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2015 Corrupted Data

Hello to you all.

My company is currently migrating from 2014 suites to 2015 suites. I've just recently installed the 2015 suite in two different workstations, and when I attempt to open Revit files created with the 2014 version with Revit 2015, it always displays a message that says the file data is corrupt and must be recovered manually. This has happened on both workstations and quite honestly we are worried because all of our projects are in 2014 version.

IMG_22072014_152436.png

Is there a fix for this issue? I need it urgently.

Regards,

Ivan Franco

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
i.franco
in reply to: i.franco

Also, this error keeps popping and I cannot modify the file. I need urgent assitance on this issue.....

IMG_22072014_195906.png 

Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: i.franco

First of all, make sure you have all available updates from the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you do, or that doesn't help, then open a Support Case (if you haven't already), which is also done through the Autodesk Subscription Center.

I had a similar error plague one of our Revit models (Revit 2014) recently, and we ended up losing it entirely, due to the embedded corruption. Autodesk Support sent it up the line, but we never heard back on that one. If you have the option of reverting to or restoring a previous version without the corruption, that may be your best bet.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report