Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Extensions

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
jneal88
32425 Views, 26 Replies

Revit 2014 Extensions

Hello,

Does anybody know where i can find the extensions download for revit 2014?

Thanks in Advance,

Joe

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
dhurtubise
in reply to: jneal88

Through the subscription center

Message 3 of 27
edwin.prakoso

Hi Joe,

You can find and download the extension from subscription center: http://subscription.autodesk.com

However, starting this year Autodesk also put some extension on Autodesk Exchange app store: http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Home

You may want to check both sites.

If this post solves your problem, please mark it as solved. It will help others with a similar problem to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Edwin Prakoso
LinkedIn | Website | Twitter
Message 4 of 27
jneal88

Cheers both! much appreciated.

Message 5 of 27

i need Revit MEP extensoins 2014
Message 6 of 27
chenjiesng
in reply to: elmohands4all

hi

can student version download the revit 2014 extension?

Message 7 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: chenjiesng

Hello Sng and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please see Dariusz's post below.

If you have any other questions on this please let me know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 8 of 27
dkwolek

Hi

You can find and download the free software for students & educators including Revit Extensions from Autodesk Education website:

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/revit-extensions

Hope that helps.

Regards

Darek

Dariusz Kwolek
Structural Product Manager
AEC Solutions
Message 9 of 27
abell700
in reply to: jessica.t

What is Revit Extensions? I had tried to download Revit 2013 a couple of weeks ago, but my computer was too old. Now I have a new computer, and am wanting to download revit 2014, but extensions came up instead? Thank You!
Message 10 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: abell700

Hi @abell700,

Revit extensions are add-on's to the existing product. Are you a student or commercial user? Why are you unable to download? Where are you trying to download from? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 11 of 27
abell700

Thank You for your reply!

I was downloading Revit 2014, but it was so large and took a longer time than I expeceted. So I thought it wasn't working.

I was able to finally download.

Thanks again!

Message 12 of 27
wrya4564749

i can not find structural familly for beam,column,wall......:please help

Message 13 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: wrya4564749

Hi @wrya4564749,

Did you see this solution posted in this thread? It's possible that not all extensions are available to students so if what you're looking for isn't available in that section they may be intentionally unlisted. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 14 of 27
wrya4564749

thank you very mu. in revit structural when you create beam or column or rebar rienforcment detailing  the program tell me to download familly type .but there is no familly type folder. it mean empty. thank for your help

Message 15 of 27
Leader_Mohamed

Hello,
have anyone tested Revit extensions 2014 on Revit 2015 ?
Message 16 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: wrya4564749

Hi @wrya4564749,

Where are you trying to access the extensions from? Could you send a screenshot of what you are seeing? Any further details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 17 of 27
wrya4564749

thank you, i solve it by download family type . thank very much for your time jessica2014-05-09 19_55_36-Autodesk Revit Structure 2014 - [Structural Plan_ Level 1 - Project1].png your time

Message 18 of 27
dpohlman

Does anyone know if a student can get access to some of the revit subscription extensions. Speciffically the framing extensions. I need them for my thesis project because I am exploring alternate framing methods and energy efficiency. There is no topic for 2015 extensions so I am posting here.

Message 19 of 27
jessica.t
in reply to: dpohlman

Hi @dpohlman ,

Here's a link to the Revit 2014 Extensions that are available through the Education Community. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 20 of 27
j1.cullen

I am a student and would like to get the Autodesk pluging for Timber structures, however it is only avaialble on the subscription website. Is there a way around this for students as we cannot use subscriptions on a student licence. All of our training is for wodden structures and it seems a shame I cannot access this Autodesk plugin.

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3atimberfram...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report