Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2012 Extensions for Students

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
miek5
1722 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2012 Extensions for Students

Hello,

I would like to know if Revite Extensions witll be available for Revit Structure 2012. I'd like to use Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2012 with my Revit models.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mypasssss
in reply to: miek5

iam just Wondering ................. if we can install revit extensions (rac & rst)  2011 into revit ( rac & rst ) 2012

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: mypasssss

no those extenstions are specific for 2011 not for 2012

you would have to download the 2012 versions

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
jad.dellel

Unfortuantely the 2011 Extensions are not compatible with R2012 release.

However, our team is currently working to upgrade and translate all the 50+ Extensions to the R2012 format, but they are not available yet as of today. Once they will be available (most likely in early Summer 2011 time frame) our team will announce it in Autodesk Discussion Forums .

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
jayjayfraher

I am a student using Revit Structure 2012 and Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011. I have found out that bought have to be in the same year. Before I download another AutoDESK product I would like to know is it possible to transfer Revit Files to Robot Files with a student package? Any information would be much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report