Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisions

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
191 Views, 3 Replies

Revisions

Is there a way to set a revision sequence to be default so that I don't have to change it every time I cloud a revision? One of my co-workers has sequence 2 set as a revision and mine is always set to sequence 5. We can't figure out why or how to set it to be sequence 2 as default. Can anyone help us with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kirbybeegles4894
in reply to: Anonymous

I think it defaults to the current revision for that sheet for the particular view you are in.  Once you start the revision cloud tool, you should be able to change which revision that cloud belongs to.  When you start the tool after that it should default to the same sequence you set it to.

Hope it helps.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: kirbybeegles4894

Thanks, that helped enough to give me a direction. The numbering column in the revision schedule needs to be set to either alphebetic or numbering for this to work. If it is set to none it will auto default to the last sequence in the schedule.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I ment numeric not numbering, sorry. But this has proven to be true under multiple tests. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report